Psych-Soc Rehab Facilitator
Reports to: Executive Director
Hours: 3 weekly
To identify people who are homeless, engage them, assess their needs, and develop a relationship that facilitates them getting and staying housed.
License in Substance Abuse, or Social Work, or Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- 1-3 years of education or experience working in Social Services, Mental Health, or Case Management.
- Certified Peer Counselor Certificate or Certified Psychiactric Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Effective verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft OS/Office programs and internet cloud based programs
- Direct strength-based, recovery-focused, goal-oriented group activities
- Prepare and maintain reports and records, such as budgets, attendance and/or personal goals of members
- Research and analyze member or community needs to determine program directions and goals.
- Ability to identify the developmental needs of community members and think creatively to design or develop new programs, systems, or products to help them improve their knowledge and/or skills
- Other duties as assigned
Email Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org