What’s your policy?
- Clients must be homeless for 7 days or more
- Have a physical and/or mental health diagnosed disorder
- Client must be able to provide proof of said disorder and homelessness by: Case manager, doctor, police officer, outreach worker or any professional worker.
- Client must be referred to OHC by an agency personal or through Outreach services
- Client must have an appointment to come into the office
- Client must have an intake done; which client or any professional worker can fill out on our website at ohcinc.org
- Client can also call into the office to have our intake coordinator fill it out over the phone on Tuesday morning’s or Wednesday’s
- Client must have all documentation, intake and assessments done before they can be housed.
What days are you open?
We are open Tuesday thru Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm. Fridays 9:00am to 1:00pm
Our friendly and knowledgeable intake coordinators are available Tuesday & Wednesday’s to answer any questions you mate have. We are closed on Holidays and Weekends.